- Fabricates Natural stone counter tops.
- Installation to vertical walls, floors, or back splashes.
- Completely renovates existing Heads and Galleys.
- Re-installs new sub walls.
- Replaces shower pans, walls, floors. Re-pitching for proper draining.
- Assist in the selections of different materials or design.
- We have craftsmen to do repairs in tile, marble, & granite
- LMG can convert conventional ¾” granite to light weight panels.
- LMG can then fabricate and install the material to walls, floors, and counter tops. Lightweight mat.
- This reduces the weight from 12 lbs per square foot to 3.5 lbs. per square foot with the metal sheeting attached to the marble the stone is stronger and more flexible than conventional stone.
- LMG can bring the life back into your marble. Shower walls, floors, counter tops that were stained, etched, or build up with layers hard water soap stains.
- Marble can milled down and brought back to shine with precision grinding. So your marble shows like new.
- LMG can precision cut natural stone by water jetting. This process will allow to cut and combine a variarity of colorful stones to create a unique look to your yacht. The CNC machines can cut throught the hardest stones to create a work of art in you motor yacht.
- LMG can install tile, marble, granite, glass mosaics, hand painted tiles to your walls and floors to accent your granite counter tops or stand along to make a statement. We use a variety of cements, epoxies, and specific adhesives made for each application with the consideration of the harsh and moving environments on board a motor yacht.